Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pinterest Picks!

Oh Pinterest, easily 50% of my procrastination is because of this website. (The other 50% is due to Tumblr) Today, I thought I would share some of my favorite pins that I’ve come across recently. Enjoy! 
  • I’ve been loving the long cardigan/flannel over shorts and a top look. It’s especially great right now when we are transitioning from summer to fall. X
  • This is a great trick that I’ll have to remember when I break out my boots for fall! X
  • I’m going to go ahead and say this shirt speaks for itself. X


  • This semester, my roommates and I are obsessed with smoothies. I’m definitely going to have to try this one! X
  • Grilled cheese + French onion soup = heaven X 

  • I’ve wanted a chalkboard wall for the longest time. I love the flower drawing on this one. X
  • Along with the chalkboard wall, my dream home will hopefully include a hanging chair. X 


Happy almost Friday everyone! Follow me on Pinterest to see what else I’ve been pinning recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment