Monday, August 25, 2014

Week in Photos


Hope everyone had a great day! Just wanted to share some of the photos I took last week. Warning: about 90% of them involve food.



Last week, my friend and I went to Molly's cupcakes before she heads back to school in New York. If you are ever in Chicago I HIGHLY recommend making a stop here. They are some of my favorite cupcakes in the City.


On Wednesday, I ended up going to The Blind Bet Comedy show at the Pony Inn. My friend got free tickets, and I have to admit it the comedians were actually very good. 


I finally finished moving in! It still hasn't hit me that this is my last year of University.  


Over the weekend my Rome friends and I had a little reunion at Eataly. I had Taglitelle al Ragu followed by a Nutella and banana crepe. I thought it was very good! In the upcoming week I'll probably write a more in depth post. 

And thats it! Have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG the cupcake looks so freaking good!!!! And crepes <3 jummy! (P.S. In Austria we call them "Palatschinken" und roll them before eating :)) )


    Another Ordinary Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I wished I had taken the picture before I started to eat my cupcake. The picture probably would've turned out better. Thanks for the comment =)

    ReplyDelete